PAGES

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Avoid habit that can kill your child...



Image : Yahoo
Dear All as received, please share this with everybody to avoid these type of accidents. This is sad, please share to avoid any similar incidences.....3 years old child kills himself by mistake. Those with kids, always take precaution.

A tragic and horrific scene took place in Jubail, as a child killed himself by mistake while he was in his father's car. 

The father, who forgot to switch off the vehicle, headed for the grocery store for a few minutes and left the child inside. When he returned, he was shocked to see his 3 year old son had his head stuck out the window; the child who had stuck his head out the window to look outside, accidentally had one of his knees pressed on the button and raised the glass.


He could not lower the window, which completely overpowered the neck to the fullest extent. The father rushed hysterically to lower the window, only to find the child was dead and lifeless. All who witnessed the incident cried out in sadness and pain.

Moral of the story : 
Don't get excited go for shopping until you forgot you got human life to take care of. Prevent is better than cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments much appreciated !